Made in NY, USA
Peacock #1 Curved Mask
Still want to look dapper while protecting yourself and others? We have the answer! Reusable and re-washable, these fabric masks will keep you looking good and doing good. When you buy a curved face mask from Ruth Nathan’s we donate a rectangular face mask to health care professionals and essential workers in need. Note: These masks will not prevent catching COVID-19. Read more about PPE here.
Complements the Peacock #1 Batwing Bow Tie.
- Black Signature Print is 100% Cotton
- Cotton lining fabric varies in style/color
- Double Layer
- Approximately 12 inches wide at widest point
- Approximately 6.5 inches high
- Pocket for a filter (filter not included)
- Tip: Take a coffee filter and trace the shape of your mask. Cut out the filter slightly smaller than the shape you drew. Insert into mask pocket.
- Nose wire included for a snug, adjustable fit
- Non-latex elastic for a secure fit around your ears
- Handmade in NYC
Special notes on care:
- Hand wash before first use with soap and hot/warm water.
- Line Dry
- Warm Iron (do not iron on nose wire or elastic)
Due to sanitary reasons, NO RETURNS/NO EXCHANGES on masks.
8 in stock (can be backordered)